Ohh holy moly I had the most beautiful day today
• went for a beautiful breakfast with my wonderful boy
• then we went for a lil trip to the RSPCA where I snuggled with the sweetest, cuddliest kitty you ever did see! It was so hard to leave without her! We also met the most beautiful pup, Sampson. He’s a two year old ridgeback who came in as a cruelty case. Apparently when he came in he was bone thin and covered in sores. He had super sad eyes, but was so incredibly friendly and gentle. He just needed some loving! We took him for a little walk and it was amazing how much he perked up when he was outside his pen! Now I need to convince mum to let me buy him (never gonna happen).
• I also applied to be a volunteer! Yayay can’t wait to go a cuddle kits and pups all day. I’m excited to help make these abandoned animals lives that little bit brighter.
• when my boyf finally dragged me away from the animals we had burgers for lunch, mmm.
• had a nice bonding sesh w my brother and sisters this arvo.
• my [transitioning] vegan sister cooked us pasta alfredo for dinner and it was delishh. Fulla veggies and so creamy (yet still healthy!).
• I applied for uni today, to study nutritional medicine! Eeek!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful Saturday!
So I saw my doctor today. I had a blood test to look for things including glandular fever, thyroid issues and immune problems. She’s also looking at chronic fatigue as a possibility.
All of this, my poor health over the last few months/years has made me realise how much I value and miss being in good health. So from now on my health is going to be my absolute top priority. I will do anything and everything to be healthy, fit and happy again!
I might start posting my intakes every now and then, plus my exercise routine etc etc (when I’m well enough to do proper exercise). I can’t wait to find out what’s wrong with me so I can work on fixing it!